Easy Aerial releases portable autonomous drone in a box monitoring system
By CFF Staff
By CFF Staff
On Nov.5, Easy Aerial, a Brooklyn-based provider of autonomous drone-based monitoring solutions for government, public safety, military, and commercial applications, launched its latest system, the Smart Aerial Monitoring System, SAMS-T-MINI.
The SAMS-T-MINI is a compact and portable tethered drone in a box designed for mission-critical, on the move operations. It provides constant eye-in-the-sky surveillance for extended periods of time to obtain aerial imagery and situational awareness, either stationary or on a moving vehicle. The SAMS-T-MINI joins a line of SAMS and SAMS-T systems currently on offer from Easy Aerial.
The system comes with the following key features:
- 35-pound total package weight
- 330 ft Data Over Power (DOP) tether
- 24 hours of continuous flight time
- 15 payload options
- All-weather, rugged, military-grade durability
- Operational in GPS denied environments
- Secure and unjammable data connection
- Precise hovering over the ground station, stationary or on the move (on vehicle)
- Fully autonomous and remotely deployable
- Quick, easy, and simple deployment with immediate, one-click activation
Multiple Payload Options:
- Dual EO and IR
- 30x zoom
- 360o camera
- SIGINT Receivers IMSI catcher
- X-band Radar
- 4G LTE MPU Waveform
Easy Aerial solutions are durable, all-weather capable and designed to operate in the most inhospitable environments with little to no infrastructure support. The company’s line of SAMS includes free-flight and tethered autonomous systems that accommodate a variety of sensor payloads. With the ability to deploy anywhere, the systems take off and land from a portable, rechargeable enclosure without the need for on-site human intervention.
Learn more at www.easyaerial.com.