Canadian Firefighter Magazine

Fire sparked by unattended cooking sends one person to hospital

By CBC News   

Headlines News

Sept. 2, 2020, Winnipeg – A fire caused by unattended cooking sent someone to hospital Tuesday afternoon, the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service said in a news release. Shortly after 1:30 p.m., crews responded to an alarm coming from a three-storey commercial building on the corner of Portage Avenue and Maryland Street. CBC News reports. | READ MORE

Print this page


Stories continue below