Electrical cord sparked fatal fire: officials

The Regina Leader-Post
March 22, 2016
Written by The Regina Leader-Post
March 22, 2016, Regina - A fire that claimed the life of a Regina woman was caused by an electrical cord that ignited combustible materials. According to Regina Fire & Protective Services investigators, the fire started on the main floor in the living room of the home and was contained to that area by firefighters. The Regina Leader-Post reports. | READ MORE

Subscription Centre

 
New Subscription
 
Already a Subscriber
 
Customer Service
 
View Digital Magazine Renew

Most Popular

Latest Events

Firehouse Expo
Tue Oct 16, 2018
SFPA18 North America
Sat Oct 27, 2018
EMS World Expo
Mon Oct 29, 2018

Marketplace


We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy.