Unattended heating pad sparks retirement home fire

Carey Fredericks
September 12, 2018
Written by
Sept. 12, 2018, London, Ont. - An unattended heating pad is to blame for a fire at an Old North retirement home that caused $30,000 damage Monday evening, London firefighters say. The London Free Press reports. | READ MORE

Subscription Centre

New Subscription
Already a Subscriber
Customer Service
View Digital Magazine Renew

Most Popular


We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy.