www.cdnfirefighter.com

Headlines News
Neighbours rescue man from apartment blaze

Mar. 11, 2019, Niagara Falls, Ont. - An elderly Niagara Falls man was taken to hospital Sunday after neighbours rescued him from a bedroom fire. Niagara Falls Fire Department Platoon Chief Peter Methner said the fire erupted just past noon in the bedroom of a ground-floor apartment unit. When firefighters arrived, the resident was safely out of his bedroom, which was billowing smoke. The St. Catharines Standard reports. | READ MORE

March 11, 2019
By The St. Catharines Standard