June 7, Miami, Fla. – RTS Tactical launched the new rapid deploy IFAK, a comprehensive medical kit outfitted with components designed for injuries in the field. Rapid one-hand deployment is designed to allow access to all components while maintaining situational awareness.
RTS Tactical reached out to combat medics and other personnel who would benefit from a quick deploy IFAK to make the RTS Tactical Rapid Deploy IFAK a field-tested solution, stated the company in a news release.
The company stated it incorporated all the necessary medical components for an advanced compact and Ready Kit while the engineering department created and field-tested the comprehensive one motion pull system that can be used by the operator itself or a fellow operator.
The Rapid Deploy IFAK is made with bonded cordura and MIL-SPEC bungee cords. Customers can decide IFAK contents as well as laser-cut MOLLE and bungee attachment points. The RTS Tactical Rapid Deploy IFAK Kit is available in black, ranger green, coyte, and multicam.
Some of the components included in the RTS Tactical Rapid Deploy IFAK are:
- SWAT-T tourniquet
- SOF tactical tourniquet
- COMBAT APPLICATION TOURNIQUET (C-A-T) Gen 7
- ISRAELI trauma bandage
- Vacuum-sealed 12’Z-PAK gauze
- 3” x 24” QuikClot hemostatic gauze
- Nasal airway and lubricant
- Two vented Hyfin mini chest seal
- RTS Tactical trauma shears
- 3M medical tape
Print this page
- Ponoka County expresses concern over increase medical calls for volunteer firefighter, increased PTSD
- Firefighters in Brownsburg-Chatham to be first responders for certain emergency medical calls