Canadian Firefighter Magazine

Spontaneous combustion sparks landfill fire in Sicamous

By Global News   

Headlines News

June 3, 2019, Sicamous, B.C. – A fire at the Sicamous landfill has resulted in its temporary closure, the Columbia Shuswap Regional District said on Saturday. According to the regional district, the fire started early Saturday morning, at approximately 5:30 a.m., and was caused by spontaneous combustion within a wood chip pile. Global News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below