Zetron launches new MAX fire station alerting solution to improve emergency response time and preparedness
Brieanna CharleboisNew products new products
Zetron announced the release of the all new MAX Fire Station Alerting, an integrated communications system designed to provide a wide range of highly configurable alerting, automation, and emergency response management capabilities to public safety agencies of all sizes.
MAX Fire Station Alerting features include:
- Sectional, station, and multi-station tone alerts and audio paths for improved bi-directional communication between dispatch and stations
- Premium Text-To-Speech for clear natural audio voice messaging to complement/augment reader board and other visual communications
- Remote Auxiliary I/O capabilities enable dispatch to see real time station/engine status and control station peripherals (e.g., open/close doors, turn on/off lights and appliances, etc.)
- Pre-configured or on the fly stacked actions centrally automate sequential station operations to expedite coordinated single or multi-station dispatch and deployment
- Alerting and status views through existing CAD systems or standalone when CAD is offline or unavailable
- Notifications delivered to talk groups including radios and Push-To-Talk over Cellular (PTToC) smartphones
While MAX Fire Station Alerting integrates with third party dispatch and CAD systems, it’s also part of a fully integrated end-to-end mission critical communications platform, including MAX Call Taking, MAX Dispatch, MAX CAD, and CommandIQ.
Print this page