Canadian Firefighter Magazine

Firefighter treated after exposure to suspected fentanyl

By CBC News   

Headlines News

Nov. 24, 2016, Winnipeg - A Winnipeg firefighter-paramedic had to receive emergency treatment after he was exposed to what might have been fentanyl on the job. Alex Forrest, president of the United Firefighters of Winnipeg, said the firefighter paramedic was with a crew responding to a possible fentanyl overdose in a home when he started having trouble with his throat. CBC News reports. | READ MORE

Print this page


Stories continue below