OAFC announces 2021 executive committee and board of directors
By CFF StaffAssociation News Headlines News OAFC
Nov. 23, 2020, Ontario – The Ontario Association of Fire Chiefs (OAFC) announced its 2021 board of directors, and executive committee.
The board of directors are responsible for the strategic leadership necessary to achieve the OAFC’s mission, vision, values, goals, and objectives. The board of directors are accountable for the governance that steers the members needs, the organization’s operations, and ensures fiscal responsibility.
On Nov. 18 the OAFC membership gathered virtually for its annual general meeting, with the election taking place online, and voting closing at the conclusion of the day. On Nov. 23, the newly elected board of directors met virtually over Zoom and voted for the executive committee.
The OAFC 2021 executive committee:
• President, Chief Mark MacDonald, Belleville Fire & Emergency Services
• Vice President, Deputy Chief Jeremy Parkin, Rama Fire & Rescue Services
• Treasurer, Deputy Chief Jeremy Inglis, Central York Fire Department
• Secretary, Chief Rob Grimwood, Dryden Fire Service
The OAFC 2021 directors:
• Chief Brian Arnold, Cambridge Fire Department
• Chief Mark Berney, The Township of Scugog Fire & Emergency Services
• Deputy Chief Andrea DeJong, Windsor Fire & Rescue Services
• Deputy Chief Paul Hutt, Ottawa Fire Services
• Chief Mark Pankhurst, Kawartha Lakes Fire Rescue Service
• Chief Cynthia Ross Tustin, Essa Township Fire Department (Incoming Past President)
• Chief Tony Van Dam, Georgian Bay Fire Department
• Chief Jason Whiteley, North Bay Fire and Emergency Services
• Past President, Stephen Hernen, Huntsville
Print this page
- Woman displaced after house fire in Bridgetown: Canadian Red Cross
- Two people injured after cooking fire sparks SUV explosion