Seek Thermal introduces AttackPRO thermal imaging camera
By CFF StaffNew products
Seek Thermal, a thermal sensors supplier for the public safety market, introduced Seek AttackPRO.
AttackPRO combines a high-resolution 320 x 240 thermal sensor with colourization in a heat-resistant housing.
Designed with simplicity in mind, AttackPRO aims to eliminate the complexity of lesser essential features, allowing officers to focus solely on the task at hand. AttackPRO can be utilized in assessment situations with its large display and high-resolution sensor to size up structures. This provides greater efficiency to find the seat of a fire, conduct primary search, and effectively direct both water and teammates.
Key features of the AttackPRO include:
- 320 x 240 high-resolution thermal sensor
- 25Hz frame rate
- 500°F / 260°C operating temperature with heat resistant PPSU housing
- Wide, 57˚ horizontal field of view
- Two removable batteries
- Six hour runtime per battery
- Integrated 300 lumen LED flashlight
Seek Thermal also offers a complementary thermal imager to the AttackPRO.
Seek FirePRO X is designed for every riding position and aims to enhances situational awareness and rapid intervention team (RIT) operations.
AttackPRO is designed to meet all major fire industry standards and is available for $3,499 from authorized distributor MES Fire. Additionally, a truck charging dock will be available as an accessory for $599.
Print this page
- IDEX Fire & Safety brings new SAM system extension to FDIC 2022
- Fire prompts evacuation of Edmonton apartment complex