Canadian Firefighter Magazine

‘Smoke and flames showing’: Kitchen fire in Burlington neighbourhood sends nearly 20 firefighters to scene

By Louie Rosella, Burlington Post   

Headlines News firefighters kitchen fire

Sept. 4, 2023, Burlington, Ont. – Burlington firefighters say a nasty fire in a home Monday night (Sept. 4) that started in the kitchen is believed to have been caused by “unattended cooking.” The blaze on North Shore Boulevard near Francis Road broke out around 6:40 p.m. and sent 18 fire personnel and six emergency vehicles to the scene, according to the City of Burlington. Burlington Post reports. | READ MORE

Print this page


Stories continue below