Canadian Firefighter Magazine

Two people taken to hospital after e-bike catches fire in Yorkville apartment

By Joanna Lavoie, CP24   

Headlines News fire

Oct. 22, 2023, Toronto – Two adults were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation following a fire at a residential high-rise in Toronto’s Yorkville area, say paramedics. According to Toronto Fire Service (TFS), an e-bike caught fire just before 4:30 p.m. on Sunday inside a 14th-floor unit at 877 Yonge St., just north of Church Street. CP24 reports. | READ MORE

Print this page


Stories continue below